Sunday 26 February 2012

[Translation] Il Dio della Morte e La Fanciulla by Love Solfege


Next week is the beginning of my last exam. But now here I am, blogging and translating, for stress relieve ^w^. This time I'll translate a song, opening song from Takuyo's game "Shinigami to Shoujo" which is praised for it's beautiful, touching story.

Both opening and ending song sung by Love Solfege (who sung opening song for Will o Wisp, Edel Blume, Clock Zero). The opening song is "Il Dio della Morte e la Fanciulla", means "The God of Death and the Girl" or "Shinigami to Shoujo". The ending song titled "La Parola piu Bella" which means "The Most Beautiful Word".

I didn't understand italia language, I got the lyric and translate it via Google Translator, so my credits only at indonesia-translate and making the english translation sounds better.

"Shinigami to Shoujo" is a story written by the (game) heroine's brother. About a Shinigami who is always lonely because other people afraid of him to take their lifes. One day, in front of him, appear a traveller who don't know anything about the Shinigami. The girl is travelling to search for "The Most Beautiful Word".



"Il Dio della Morte e La Fanciulla" by Love Solfege.

(Note: This is the lyric for full version song, about 5 minutes long)

Cos'e la vita se non una dolce ilusione?
ma noi continuiamo a fiera fino all'ultima pagina


What if life if it not a sweet illution?
But we continue to show up until the last page.

ll sogno e la realta
la notte e il di si confondono tra le pagine


The dream and the reality
The night mixed up in the pages

ll viaggio finira se trovero la parola piu bella al mondo

The journey will end when I find the most beautiful word in the world

Ma in realta tu lo sai che per me tutto cio che conta
e soltanto stare con te

But in reality, you know that for me what is matter is only to be with you

Cos'e la vita se non una lunga dolce illusione?
ma noi continuiamo a fiera fino all'ultima pagina


What if life if it not a sweet illution?
But we continue to show up until the last page.

lo saro con te fino al ginor che ci portera all'eternita

I'll be with you until it bring us to eternity

ll viaggio finira se trovero la parola piu bella al mondo

The journey will end when I find the most beautiful word in the world

Ma in realta tu lo sai che per me tutto cio che conta
e soltanto stare con te


But in reality, you know that for me what is matter is only to be with you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...